Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Here I Am to Worship

do = G 

Verse 1 : 

  G                  D 
Light of the world 
                      Am           C 
You stepped down into darkness 
G              D            C 
Open my eyes, let me see 
 G                D           Am       C 
Beauty that made this heart adore you 
 Em             D            C 
Hope of a life spent with you 


Chorus : 

                      G 
Here I am to worship 
                    D/F# 
Here I am to bow down 
                     Em          (D)         C 
Here I am to say that you’re my God 
                               G
You’re all together lovely 
                   D/F#
All together worthy 
                   Em      (D)    C
All together wonderful to me


Verse 2 :
 G               D             Am         C
King of all days, oh so highly exalted
 G              D         C
Glorious in heaven above
 G                  D              Am            C
Humbly you came to the earth you created
Em                D              C
All for love’s sake become poor


(back to chorus)


Bridge :
      D        G/B              C
I’ll never know how much
                 D       G/B     C
It cost to see my sun upon that cross

No comments:

Post a Comment